Thursday, October 24, 2013

Revlon Photoready Foundation Review





Although this foundation has been around for a while, I just picked it up less than a month ago!  I heard it was a dupe for Makeup Forever's HD Foundation, which I am running low on!  This foundation lasted all day (I did use a primer).  The finish was great!  Not matte and not dewy...just natural...almost airbrush like....the surface of my face w/o noticeable pores looked flawless :)    I really like it because it evens out my skin tone and makes my face look almost flawless.  One con is that it didn't minimize the look of my pores. :(  Yes, there are foundations out there that minimize or cover up pores w/o looking cakey!




2 comments:

  1. how did it work with flash? i don't remember well, but i wasn't sure about that with this foundation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I played with that because I took a lot of selfies :) This foundation does have SPF. My moisturizer this week had no SPF. It looked great on me with flash, but it could be that the foundation is a bit darker than my skin tone. Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful:(

    ReplyDelete