Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation Review




Tuesday's foundation was Cover Girl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation.  The texture is creamy and looks a lot like the Maybelline Mousse foundation (which I will feature later this week).  Since the name indicates that this is a creme foundation, I assumed the foundation would be moisturizing.  After applying the foundation, I noticed that it is not moisturizing, and it dries to a matte finish.  I wore it over a primer that I am testing, and the primer didn't fill in my pores. The foundation did not cover my pores or blemishes very well.  I put on a second coat, but that didn't help. I like my foundation to be dewy since I have dry skin, however, I don't mind a matte finish as long as it doesn't look dry.  This foundation did not make me look dry, but having a matte finish and poor coverage is not for me.  One thing that really bothered me about this foundation was that it did not last very long.  After about 4 hours, it look as if I never put on foundation! 

Coverage after a second coat!


This foundation will work for those with combination to oily skin that needs little coverage.  For me, it's going to be mixed with another foundation that provides more coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment