Friday, October 25, 2013

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Review

Yikes...I need to get my eyebrows and lip waxed!!!!
The Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation went on smooth, was not drying and the finish was natural.  I was hoping the finish would be dewy, because I really want to find a moisturizing foundation for the winter.  The coverage was light, but buildable.  I put on a light coat in this picture, but last week I was able to build it up to a medium coverage.  This foundation lasted all day. I did get hot during the day and my nose was sweating, however, the foundation did not break down.  This is a good everyday foundation for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage.  It's not a foundation that provides full coverage, and it does not have SPF :( This foundation gets a B-.  


No comments:

Post a Comment