Saturday, October 26, 2013

Is CoverGirl Outlast Foundation Worth the Hype?




Stay Fabulous in Tawny #nofilter


If CoverGirl Outlast worth the YouTube hype?This foundation formula is also part of the CoverGirl Queen collection.  I had a hard time finding my color in the Queen collection so I bought it in Tawny, but eventually found my color in the Queen collection.  They both perform exactly the same.  The finish on this foundation is matte, but not drying.  The coverage is great.  With both applications, I used one coat.  What amazed me most about this foundation is that I did not need concealer.  I did powder my face on these pics, but since then I have worn it without powder or primer, and it lasted all day! This foundation has SPF 20, but I didn't get a white cast with flash photography:)  I have to say that it's not the best foundation if you have dry skin.  As the weather get colder and my skin gets dry...I will mix it with my tinted moisturizer:) CoverGirl Outlast earned an A+!

Queen in Golden Honey #nofilter

No comments:

Post a Comment