Friday, May 3, 2013

I love it when I finish a product!  I think to myself, "I used it...I didn't waste my money."  Most products I use up I don't repurchase.  It's like I used it up so I don't have to use my good stuff.  This morning I finished my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in brunette.  I have been thinking about how I have to go back to my drugstore brow pencils for a while because I have so many I want to use up!  However, just this once, I am going to Sephora this weekend to repurchase this product because it  "gives" my brows such a natural and professional look.  Whether I make light feathered strokes or outline my brows for definition, this product makes it look so natural.  I never thought I would buy let alone repurchase a $21 brow pencil, but it is worth every penny!




4 comments:

  1. I agree 100% I got one in a Christmas kit from Ulta and when I knew I only had a few more uses, I purchased another because I didn't want to be without it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brow products, they are my favorite to enchance. Great post, I will have to try this. Please visit my blog and if you like it you can subscribe. Let's keep in touch :)

    xoxo

    P.S. Thanks for visiting my youtube channel <3

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this sometime. I've held these in my hands many times at Ulta but never could decide which color to get. Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete